Experimental setup and configuration
The complete eNMR package contains:
- eNMR interface and pulse generator with embedded high voltage amplifier
- Designated high voltage output (HVO) cable including an embedded filter box, custom length***
- Standard bore NMR holder for 5 mm sample diameter with its embedded filter***
- 1 set of palladium electrodes in a glass capillary, for 5 mm samples.
- Test sample (10 mM TMABr in D2O) for installation and performance tests
- Double stimulated echo eNMR pulse programs
- User guide and installation manual
- Test sequence generator and dummy load
Requirements to run the instrument at your lab:
- Standard bore magnet*
- Conventional 5 mm probe(s) with gradient capability for the desired nuclei*
- 2 external trigger lines with output under pulse program control**
*Setups for wide bore magnets and/or 10 mm probes are available as options.
**Bruker trigger outputs are available either from a Burndy connector (rear panel for DMX, DRX) or from a TCU or IPSO unit (front panel for AVANCE I, II, or higher)
***For resonance frequencies 50 MHz and higher.