Electrophoretic NMR assembly.
Extending the capability of conventional NMR instruments
- Well-established scientific background and proven technology
- Operates as add-on with any conventional NMR spectrometer and gradient-capable probe; requires no additional hardware or software
- Advanced sample cell and RF filter system
- Straightforward embedding of voltage pulses in conventional NMR pulse programs, ready-made pulse programs
- Probe and user protection system
- eNMR 2D mobility measurements (MOSY) for analytical applications - analysis of components
- Physical chemistry – ion pairing and association in simple and complex (polyelectrolytes) ionic mixtures.
- Batteries and fuel cells - chemically selective measurement of ionic migration.
- Biochemistry – biomolecular charge and association.
- Analytical chemistry – electrophoretic analysis of complex ionic mixtures
- Pharmaceutical chemistry – release and association of charged drugs
- Metallorganic chemistry – the structure of supramolecular complexes from the observed charge